Monday 11 June 2012

A very big thank you

Good day everyone, how was your weekend? Mine was hectic yet beautiful. It was superb. I had one of the best weekends of my life. I loved every part of it. 

Well, its a new week so let's make the best out of it. Put your mind to work on whatever you are set to do. Have a solid, well written plan for the week, focus on attaining on all the goals you have set out for yourself, have a determined mind to see them achieved, don't procrastinate and remember to pray. That is the key to achieving success. I have heard of a man that said ' He was so much in a hurry to finish the day's activities that he has just two hours to pray every morning'. Two hours in the morning. He knew the importance of prayer that he always finished his set objectives no matter how numerous daily.

Before I go, let me gist you of how how my birthday went down. I didn't have to iron as I intended. In fact, I didn't touch a thing called iron. It was 'merrying' all day. So much to drink and eat. However, that wasn't  the most important part of the day.  The sweetness of the day started when I started receeiving messages.
I made I thanksgiving prayer till around 12am and boom! The first BB message and the rest I couldn't note. They were troops of messages text, FB, twitter and I was wowed! I couldn't keep up with responding to them. Some were wishing me well, some prayers, some 'ganster' types, some were admonishments, different forms. I really do appreciate them.

Then calls came in the day from various people, some expected some surprising. Then all my Blackberry contacts that knew me directly had their display pictures up for me. I was thrilled. I got the sweetest greeting when Folabi and Ife sent me a voice message, best encouraging words when Funmi Adedeji-Aluko called me for over 10mins, most surprising picture display when Thorby said she had waited months to use 'that' picture of mine as her dp,  most surprising call from my sweet mum -Mrs Ogunjobi, the longest call when Uncle Abo called and that call was the most hilarious,  most emotional outburst when I responded Yusuf's message (he was d 1st to send a message to me *Thanks Bro* ), the best hug from Olamipo, best gift from Opeyemi  and the most exciting moment, when my RIGHT HAND MEN showed up. It was fun all day.



I really want to use this medium to thank my family members - BOB, Symbol, Yombols, Shopsy, Cindy,  Dupsy, Pepisco, Adex, Sisqo G, Beejay, 'Mo, Fola, A.I.R, Peejay, Mizzle, Dami, Uncle T'abo, Tosino, Papuchillo, Anty Folake, Sister Sade, Anty Shade, Olamipo, Base. 4, Loosh, Quuen Proxy, Shalewa, endless...

My friends too numerous to mention like Tola, Tope, Titi, Lanre, Kenny, Thorby, Wyclef, Kolade, Fola, Goro, Chino, Oge, Sherifat, Stanley,  Chidi, Yomi, Bola, Florence, Mama niyen, Bolu, David, Adam, Tolu, MSB, Wale, Isaac, Ife Adebayo, Joseph, Shakur, Yetunde, Desola, Hollar, Oyinlola, Dara,  Funmi, Adiga, Kole, Olakay, Segun, Iwayemi, Lanre, Sleek, Seun, Ifedunni, Ojelabi, ACE Dude, Akeem, Tutuola, Freda and others.

My friends that wished me well via Facebook (i dear not try to write those names because there wont be space to do so, and am sure my memory will fail me)

My RHM - Hydee, Sean and Ibk. My super-special sweetheart - Opeyemi.
Please, if your name isn't mentioned, it doesn't make you less important to me. You are always appreciated.

I thank everybody here-mentioned or not, for making me know that I am loved. I give glory to God for endowing me with beautiful people- you guys are the best.

To my wonderful parents,you are always loved.




That's a picture of me and my cake. Its still remaining and If you want, ring me.

NB:  Please, I need a PA to respond to my over 200 posts on FB.
Joobreel

No comments:

Post a Comment