Thursday 6 September 2012

Girl of my Fantasy


this kind of girl i cannot secretly Admire
i have to step up to her and make her my Lover
i dream you become the  Empress of my Empire
love so Real, a Rare gem, i can’t wait any longer
my One and Only

the one that keeps me going, my Oxygen
the girl of my fantasy, her Presence is Paradise, very Pleasing
a perfect Example of my kind of woman, in her Eyes i see the light and its drawing me closer
Yes, i Yearn your response be to the question
Eternal, i wish your grip on my Emotion
my hourglass-shaped  princess, i pray you forever be Mine
like an Icing on cake, you give my being the extra zing

make a wish Jasmine and I will be your Jinni
Omo to shan, Omo to dun, Omo to jinna
you are my Hope, a beautiful Home is your Heart to me
a faultless description of NAWTI
my Sunshine, I promise I will Stand by my words
my very Own queen, your smile makes my heart race
a lady of substance and Nobility

Joobreel

No comments:

Post a Comment