Tuesday 1 January 2013

2012 - 2013

So 2012 has come and gone with its plenty ups and downs. Subsidy here, Boko Haram there. We had the floods, the crashes, the kidnappings, fireworks bomb and plenty other terrible things. We also had the good ones – births, weddings, change of jobs, plenty business opportunities, self-development,  good health etc. For all these events either positive or negative, we need to thank God. For those that got hit very negatively, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

Before I continue with this (what should I call it sef) thing that am writing, be informed that it is unscripted, unedited, non-proofread; I am writing it the way it comes. Free styling.  Its supposed to be written last year 31st December but its not too late coming today. So I will just put it down the way it comes. It’s a like a recap of my events in 2012 and also like a ‘thank you, am grateful’ kinda thing.

2012 wasn’t really eventful like that like that but there were beautiful moments. Moments like when my oga (Kazeem Ogungbefun) exposed me to some critical parts of what my career entails. Ok, there was a 3months PP that I got that came at most ccrucial moment when I needed it. Ok, what else? Hmm thinking…  ok. My formal introduction to the most wonderful lady in the world. She actually is my dream come true. I wanted to post pictures here but I thought otherwise because of some… how would I forget the most beautiful event of 2012, I cant o. it’s the most memorable of all.  So colorful  with astonishing red and a cool grey to tone it down.  Quickly, I am using this medium to thank all that made that day a wonderful one. God bless you all.

See let me quickly do some spiritual stuffs here. I learnt that Abraham didn’t get his blessings until he separated from Lot his cousin. Forget it, ma wo oju Uche one bit. If you and person spirit no work, omo abeg Ben Johnson o. No better still, Usain Bolt one time. Don’t dull yourself at all. Dbanj Separate from DonJazzy na and the world no end. Now, one isn’t disturbing d other cos they both have separate lives initially and they are both flourishing. There would have been issues if the whole of Dapo’s life was attached to Collins or vice versa. Na there Gbege go happen.  Some attachments be it whatever are not by force o. let  me end it here.

Hmm, before I end am, I tink I need to be sepearated from some Lots in my project group o. I wont say more than that. If u need more explanation, get to me in camera.

And some people really rocked my 2012 apart from my parents (fortunately for me, I have 5 parents if you count them one by one. A mum, a dad, another mum, another dad, then the last dad. Five of them.); my super-duper special Aunt-  Sade Bolade; my amiable sister – Sade Agbogunleri ; my  Uncle and Friend – Simbo Okubadejo and his wife. My brother, friend and counselor (winks*) -  Bode Bolade, My Beautiful and ever stand well well sister – Bisi Agbogunleri. My brothers and friends, Seun Ogunjobi, Sobukunola Ibukun and Idowu Adebanjo.  My sister -  Florence Onisarotu. My big Brother –  Bashiru Olanrewaju Adepoju.  My ever on-point sister, Olashope Bolade.  Uncle Abo, Chidi ,  Lamipo, Akinsope, Todimu, Eniola, Yemi Ajala, Kolade, Tobi, Bola, Proxy, Alex, Femi, Salewa and Alero Elizabeth Johnson. All of you and AEJ in Particular, have really made my world very beautiful one to live. I am so very grateful for your support. God will Dasi Oro Aye ti e yin na. Amin Ase Edumare

If you happen not to see your name there dosent mean we didn’t rock together o. na space no de to write all the names.  And we are just beginning this year na, so plenty avenues yapa to jollificate together.
Now, to Baba God. I am most grateful. I appreiciate my being alive in good health and wealth. Concerning our discussion Alagbada Ina, na your hand I dey. I have commited in 2013 into your hands, make things just gel ni o.

So let me go  now, I have Ijewuru to attend at my Second family house. Them kill Ram sef so plenty to eat.
Catch you guys more this year than last. I  hope so sha if daily events don’t make me 4get that I need to come here once once in a while.
Joobreel

Lest I forget, u can use ur bb to browse on your laptop o. it might be a stale news sha but me just realized. Its what am using write now. all thanks to my Olori Ebi 1, Bababode Olabode  Bolade (BOB).  See me if u didn’t know



No comments:

Post a Comment